Laura and Jonathan are a wonderful couple from New York, they have decided to set the ceremony, aperitifs, dinner and party around different locations of Villa Mangiacane: ceremony takes place facing the olive grove, aperitifs in the courtyard steps in front of the villa, dinner in the loggia with sweeping views of the Tuscan countryside and dancing party in the lower level of the villa called the barricaia that stores a portion of the villa homemade wine barrels.
Villa Mangiacane wedding a fairytale wedding in Tuscany
Guty & Simone “the Italian wedding musicians and DJ” provide the perfect soundtrack from dinner onwards: for the dinner they set up a sound system in the loggia playing a playlist that gives to this moment an “Italian feeling” (based mostly on some Andrea Bocelli easy listening hits and some Italian and international classic songs) and a wireless microphone for the speeches; for the Wedding party they set up their main sound system, instruments, DJ equipment and lights system in the barricaia; the first dance is Jason Mraz “I’m yours” performed live by Guty & Simone, suddenly afterwards they play a mix of dancing live and dj music and they fill the dance floor all the evening.
A wedding at Villa Mangiacane
With its stunning panoramic location, nestled in the heart of the winemaking region of Chianti Classico, Villa Mangiacane is a magnificent 15th century property built by the Machiavelli family, bearing the unmistakable hand of the Renaissance master, Michelangelo.
Villa Mangiacane also has an unobstructed view of the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore and the twinkling lights of Florence on clear evenings throughout the year.
The picturesque Tuscan countryside and unique private villa provides the perfect backdrop for capturing each special memory of a fairytale wedding in Tuscany.
Villa Mangiacane is very close to Florence
Villa Mangiacane is situated only seven miles outside of Florence and twenty minutes from the airport, Villa Mangiacane promises a distinguished and superior wedding, ensuring nothing less than carefree perfection.
Other venues and posts to see:
– Visit the page dedicated to Villa Valentini Bonaparte (between Umbria and Tuscany)
– Wedding at Villa Cora a wedding in Florence
– Castello di Velona, a wedding in Montalcino Tuscany
– A luxury Wedding in Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda
– Wedding at Tenuta di Casa Bruciata, Umbria
– Wedding at Casa Cornacchi, Montebenichi, Bucine, Tuscany
– A wedding at Villa Vistarenni Tuscany
– Wedding at Villa di Corliano Relais dell’Ussero Tuscany
– Irish wedding party at Hotel Majestic Rome
– Wedding Party at Marriott Grand Hotel Flora in Rome
– Wedding at Borgo di Colleoli, Pisa, Tuscany
– Wedding at Casa Cornacchi, Montebenichi, Bucine, Tuscany – post 2 – post 3
– A wedding at Villa Catignano, Siena Tuscany – post 2 – post 3 – post 4
– A beautiful wedding at Villa Le Fontanelle Florence
– A wedding at Tenuta di Casa Bruciata, umbria – Page 2
– A wedding at Nikis Resort in Umbria
and also visit:
– Get an amazing video of your wedding with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians – www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your SIAE permit online