Villa Valentini Bonaparte wedding band
Table of contents
Watch our video recorded during a wedding party!!!
About Villa Valentini Bonaparte
Villa Valentini Bonaparte. During years of wedding gigs we got used to go away on many long trips sometimes disappearing for days at a time. Playing all over Italy it’s good but it’s even better when you can reach the wedding venue in a few minutes then all the more reason we can call ourselves “The Villa Valentini Bonaparte Wedding Band”! This amazing location is very close to us: right in the middle of an enchanted triangle whose angles are Cortona and the Valdichiana, Lake Trasimeno, Montepulciano and The Val d’Orcia, has a breathtaking view of the hills around, the valley below, Montepulciano and the Mount Amiata. This fascinating area between Umbria and Tuscany (just where we live!!), rich in flavours and colours, is one of the best in all Italy, a land famous for its cultural heritage as well as for his natural beauty, food, wine and quality of life.
Villa Valentini Bonaparte is immersed in nature
Near to the small village of Pozzuolo, The Villa is right next to a tiny little hamlet called Laviano where the celebrated Saint Margaret of Cortona was born of farming parents in the 13th century.
With his large outdoor and indoor spaces, the big garden, the pool, the orangerie just beside the main villa, this venue (ownned by Preludio, leading company in the sector of catering and banqueting) is ideally suited for a special event in an exclusive context of absolute relax. In other words, we are very happy to be The Villa Valentini Bonaparte Wedding Band.
Why to choose Guty and Simone: The wedding band at Villa Valentini Bonaparte
Due to many years of practice and the numerous weddings organized for foreigners who have chosen Tuscany, Umbria and Italy as their wedding location, we have had a lot of experience in this field.
You will be in safe hands and you’ll have the perfect wedding that you and your guests dreamed of.
We’ll work with you in good time before the event date to understand your needs and preferences and
will plan just the right music for entertaining you and your guests during the entire wedding day.
We have a high understanding of spoken and written English.
Villa Valentini Bonaparte wedding band: What’s included?
Our Villa Valentini Bonaparte Wedding band is not only a music band, it is a full sound design for any kind of events.
Our packages meet your requirements from ceremony to aperitifs, from dinner to after dinner party!!
Our Villa Valentini Bonaparte wedding standard package it’s far more cost-effective since cover ALL your needs from dinner onwards:
In the dinner area (usually outside in the garden or inside in the orangerie) we’ll set up a sound system + wireless microphone for background music and speeches;
In the after dinner area we’ll set up our main sound system + instruments + disco lights + dj equipment for After Dinner Party Live music and DJ set.
We have a vast repertoire which covers all musical genres from the 50’s to present day including: Italian and International Pop, 70’s-80’s-90’s Disco, Latin, Rhythm and Blues, Ratpack/Swing, Rock, Reggae, Country and Folk etc.
Furthermore, over the years we have expanded our repertoire to include the songs that are often the most requested by newlyweds from Ireland, UK, USA, Australia, Germany and Holland etc
To ensure that the party is even more enticing, in addition to live performance, we also offer a DJ service where we can mix requested songs in true DJ style. All requests from newlyweds or guests are granted instantly, including more modern genres such as R&B, Hip Hop, EDM, Garage as well as the latest chart hits. This means that there are no breaks and the music doesn’t stop until the end of the evening.
Try our all-in-one package LIVE music and DJ set!
Guty & Simone: the most popular Italian band + Dj set for the wedding entertainment at Villa Valentini Bonaparte. We’ll be able to make your wedding party as something of unique to remember always!
In addition to the standard package our Villa Valentini Bonaparte Wedding band can also organize the entire music entertainment for your BIG day!
– Ceremony music: Acoustic guitar, Harp – Harp, Violin – Harp, Violin and Soprano voice, Solo Violin – Keyboards, tenore or Soprano voice – Piano, Tenore and Soprano voice duo – String quartet, trio and duo – Classical guitar – Ceremony DJ and Audio microphone service etc..
– Aperitif /Coctail hour: String quartet, trio and duo – Harp – Harp, Violin – Classical guitar – DJ set lounge music – Accordion, Folk trio, Roaming band, Sax Jazz band etc…
– Dinner: New!!! Wedding Surprise Tenore singing act!!!
Other services and suppliers for Villa Valentini Bonaparte
– Audio & Lights rental for weddings: String lights, Sound systems/Light systems and consoles for DJs, Wall Uplighting etc..
– Wedding Video and Photo Service: a network of professional photographers and videographers with which we’ve worked over the last years.
If you’re looking for something special for your Wedding Reception our Wedding band Villa Valentini Bonaparte can help you!
– Top wedding venues in Italy
– Villa Catignano Siena Tuscany
– Casa Cornacchi, Bucine, Tuscany
– Borgo di Tragliata, Rome
– Terre di Nano, Tuscany
– Casa Bruciata, Umbria
– Borgo Tre Rose – Montepulciano
– Casale Doria Pamphilj, Rome
– Abbazia Sette Frati, Umbria
– Via della Stella, Montepulciano, Tuscany
– Castello di Petrata, Assisi, Umbria
Villa Valentini Bonaparte wedding band – suggested links:
– Get an amazing wedding video with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your SIAE permit online