Cora and John are a nice Irish couple from Dublin, together with their crowd they are very lucky to spend a day in this lovely place set on a hilltop in Artimino and surrounded by vineyards, a location that has always amazed its guests for its rare beauty.
A luxury Wedding in Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda
A wonderful luxury Wedding in Artimino. The wedding ceremony takes place outside in the panoramic Belvedere garden, with its famous staircase, aperitifs among the old, wooden barrels of Granducale Cellars, dinner and after dinner in the spacious and elegant halls of the main floor: Sala dell’Orso and Sala del Leone (each one of these can accomodate up to 150 people). Guty & Simone provides background music + wireless microphone during dinner and live + dj set during the after dinner wedding party.
For the first dance Cora is dancing with her dad “My Girl” by The Temptations, then the song she’s dancing with John is ” Rule the World” by Take That;
Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda
Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda is a huge magnificent four storied villa , with grand staircases inside and out , and paintings and frescos; aka also as the “Villa of the hundred chimneys”, is surrounded by a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the real Tuscany and it’s the ideal location to host events in a setting of charm.
A villa with a stunning position in the heart of Tuscany
Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda with his stunning position with a great view of the Florence valley, this rural retreat it’s ideal for a base to tour and discover the surroundings and Florence.
The banqueting service is usually based on a Tuscan and creative cooking prepared with genuine Km 0 products and accompanied by wines from the estate of Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda.
It’s possible to choose to celebrate the civil marriage or symbolic both indoors and outdoors, while not far from the villa there is the lovely Romanesque church of San Leonardo, built in the eleventh century.
The videos show the bride, groom and guests dancing to the live music and dj set of Guty & Simone “the Italian wedding musicians and Dj”. See here where they have played!
Other venues and posts to see:
– Visit the page dedicated to Villa Valentini Bonaparte (between Umbria and Tuscany)
– A beautiful wedding at Villa Le Fontanelle Florence
– A wedding at Villa Vistarenni, Chianti, Tuscany
– Villa Pitiana wedding, Florence, Tuscany
– A beautiful wedding in Fiesole Villa di Maiano Florence, Tuscany
– Villa Cora luxury wedding in Florence
– Irish wedding reviews, recommendation from an Irish couple
– Villa Petrolo wedding party in Tuscany 2 video
– Wedding at Castello Vicchiomaggio, Tuscany, 5 videos
– Wedding in Rome, Hotel Quirinale wedding party
– Villa Tuscolana wedding in Rome
– Podere Patrignone wedding in Castellina in Chianti Tuscany
– Wedding at Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort
– Borgo di Castelvecchio wedding party, 4 video
– Villa di Corliano wedding, Relais dell’Ussero
– Wedding in Umbria at La Badia di Orvieto
– A Luxury wedding at Castello di Velona, Montalcino, Tuscany
– Wedding at Borgo di Colleoli, Pisa, Tuscany
– Wedding at Casa Cornacchi, Montebenichi, Bucine, Tuscany – post 2 – post 3
– A wedding at Villa Catignano, Siena Tuscany – post 2 – post 3 – post 4
– Wedding at Tenuta di Casa Bruciata, Umbria
– A wedding at Tenuta di Casa Bruciata, umbria – Page 2
– A wedding at Borgo di Tragliata, Rome
and also visit:
– Get an amazing video of your wedding with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians – www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your SIAE permit online
– Top wedding venues