The beautiful bride and groom Kirsty and Richard from UK have chosen one of the best wedding location in Italy for their wedding ceremony, reception and party: Villa Le Fontanelle in Florence, Italy – feat. Guty & Simone as wedding band Villa le Fontanelle.
Villa Le Fontanelle wedding band – Guty & Simone
All the event is perfectly organized with the inestimable help of Neve and Letizia of “Wed in Florence” and of the Villa Le Fontanelle event managers Giorgia and Ilaria.
Guty & Simone “Villa le Fontanelle wedding band” provide the perfect soundtrack for the entire evening: for the aperitifs they set up a sound system in the terrace next to the chapel and play a background music playlist, for the dinner they set up a sound system and a wireless microphone in the loggia for some background music and speeches; for the wedding party they set up their main sound system, instruments, DJ equipment and lights system in the main hall where there’s also an open bar; the first dance is Lighthouse Family “High”, suddenly afterwards the Wedding band Villa le Fontanelle play a mix of dancing live and dj music and they fill the dance floor all the evening. Contact us here!
To be in this place is like to be in a fairy tale…
All of the stereotypes which someone can have about Tuscany are coming in life here. With its stunning panoramic location, excellent design and facilities in room, in real life the villa is even better than on photos. You really getting overwhelmed by the feeling of the epoch when noblety used to enjoy the lavish lifestyle mixed with a beauty of nature and elegant atmosphere of the property along with the fabulous wine and food. The swimming pool is a lovely place to relax and three friendly shepherd dogs are also there to welcome guests 🙂
The videos show the bride, groom and guests dancing to the music of Guty & Simone “the Italian wedding musicians and Dj” and Villa le Fontanelle Wedding band.
Other venues we love:
– Visit the page dedicated to Villa Valentini Bonaparte (between Umbria and Tuscany)
– Visit the page dedicated to Villa Catignano Siena, Tuscany
– Visit the page dedicated to Casa Cornacchi Country House Tuscany
– Wedding at Tenuta di casa Bruciata – post 2 – Umbria
– La Badia di Orvieto wedding party
– A wedding at Nikis Resort in Umbria
– A wedding at Renaissance Tuscany -Il Ciocco Resort
– A recommendation from an Irish couple
Some very interesting links:
– Get an amazing video of your wedding with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians – www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your SIAE permit online