A beautiful wedding day in the center of Rome at Hotel Quirinale. An amazing Irish wedding party. Wedding music by Guty & SImone – the Hotel Quirinale wedding band.
The Hotel Quirinale wedding band
According to the Roman legend, in one of the seven hills surrounding Rome, the Sabines erected an altar in honor of the god Quirino. The hill, from that day on, was known as the Quirinal Hill.
The “Palazzo del Quirinale”, not so far from the Hotel, has hosted the Royal Family until the day when the monarchy was abolished and it became the home of the President of the Republic.
Probably one of the best location for Rome, the Hotel Quirinale is close to the Metro, Train and Bus Termini and also within walking distance of most of the main attractions in Rome.
Hotel Quirinale wedding band – The party
Lauren and Sean, a nice and sunny Irish couple from Dublin, after the wedding ceremony at San Silvestro in Capite have the Aperitivo in the Hotel courtyard.
Lauren is a freelance journalist and broadcaster. She writes about music and the arts for The Irish Times, including a weekly Music News column in The Ticket.
She also contributes to The Sunday Times and various online publications, and regularly features on RTÉ Radio 1’s Arena arts show, where she discusses and reviews albums and films.
For our Hotel Quirinale wedding band, a you can imagine it’s a great pleasure playing for someone very experienced in music, actually, it is both a privilege and a great responsibility!!!!
The entrance music for bride & groom is ‘The Power of Love’ by Huey Lewis & the News and for the party they choose a mix of modern indie/rock/pop stuff and songs from the 1960s, 1970s disco and some Irish and Italian songs.
The dinner and after dinner party take place in the Verdi Room, Guty & Simone, the hotel quirinale wedding band, provides background music during dinner and live + dj set during the after dinner wedding party.
The videos show the bride, groom and guests dancing to the music of Guty & Simone “the Italian wedding musicians and Dj”.
Other venues where we’ve played during some weddings in Rome
– Casale Doria Pamphilj
– Borgo di Tragliata
– Hotel Majestic
– Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa
– The Flann ‘O Brien Irish pub
– Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
– Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
– Villa Tuscolana
– Your wedding in Rome
– Castello di Petrata, Assisi
Home page – Videos – Standard package – Extra packages – Repertoire – Tuscany – Florence – Siena – Umbria – Rome – Venues – Contacts
Other venues we love:
– Villa Catignano Siena, Tuscany
– Casa Cornacchi Country House Tuscany
– Tenuta di casa Bruciata – post 2 – Umbria
– La Badia di Orvieto
– Villa Le Fontanelle Florence
– A recommendation from an Irish couple
– Castello di Gargonza, Tuscany
– Artimino Villa la Ferdinanda
– Borgo di Casabianca wedding party in Tuscany
– Villa Vistarenni, Tuscany
– Nikis Resort in Umbria
– Via della Stella
– Abbazia Sette Frati
Some very interesting links suggested by our Hotel Quirinale wedding band:
– Get an amazing video of your wedding with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians – www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your siae permit online!