A wedding at Castello di Meleto a beautiful location in the heart of the Chianti countryside.
A wedding at Castello di Meleto
Castello di Meleto is a beautiful location in the heart of the Chianti countryside between Florence and Siena. The aperitifs are in the castle’s gardens, the dinner outdoors enjoying the beautiful Tuscan sunset and dance party in the Scuderia (a large room furnished in the rustic Tuscan style) with the live music entertainment of the Italian Wedding Musicians Guty & Simone.
The castle is situated in Località Castello di Meleto, 53013 Gaiole In Chianti, Siena. Above: A pair of pics of the venue, one of the most enchanting castle in the Chianti area.
Someone said about Guty & Simone:
“Hi Guys, We just wanted to email you and say a quick thank you for a great night last Thursday.
We hope everything was ok with the food and set up outside. I think you will agree, it is a great venue. Me and Sara and all our guests really enjoyed the music and everyone said what a great band you are. I only wish I could come to see you more often as I haven’t had that much fun in years.
Ross and Sara – via email”
– Villa Valentini Bonaparte (between Umbria and Tuscany)
– Casale Doria Pamphilj – Rome
– Casa Cornacchi, Bucine
– Via della Stella, Montepulciano
– Borgo di Tragliata, Rome
– Top wedding venues in Italy
– Casa Bruciata, Umbria
– Terre di Nano, Tuscany
– Villa Catignano Siena
– Villa Cora, Florence
– Borgo Casabianca Asciano (Siena)
– Borgo Tre Rose, Montepulciano
– Abbazia Sette Frati
– Your wedding in Tuscany
– Get an amazing video of your wedding with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians – www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your SIAE (music tax) permit on-line
– Top wedding venues