Another amazing wedding party with Guty & Simone live during an English wedding at Locanda in Tuscany in Bagno Vignoni – Castiglione d’Orcia, Siena, Tuscany with “Alexandra and Alexander” and their friends and relatives from the UK.
An amazing wedding party at Locanda in Tuscany!
Alexandra, (“Honor” to her friends) and Alexander are a beautiful young couple from London and guests too are all English with a few Irish; with the inestimable help of Claudia and Veronica of the venue they have very well organized the whole wedding day inside Locanda in Tuscany estate.
Music no stop from the ceremony until the dance party
All the music is managed by Guty & Simone “the Italian wedding musicians and Dj”: they set up a sound system (audio mixer, active loudspeakers, wireless microphone etc..) under the gazebo by the pool where ceremony takes place; service opens playing “Outro” by M83 for the bride walking down the aisle and closes playing “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
Aperitifs and dinner: and the music go on at Locanda in Tuscany..
A wedding with Guty & Simone. For the post ceremony aperitifs they play a playlist expressly created by the spouses for the poolside drinks and canapes and then provide a sound system + wireless microphone in the dinner area for some “Italian style” background music and for the speeches; for the after dinner party they set up their main sound system + instruments + lights system + dj gear inside the Locanda and , after the romantic first dance “Wild horses” by Rolling Stones, they start a great LIVE music and DJ set and make all guests dance all the evening!!!
The beautiful Locanda in Tuscany
Locanda in Tuscany is a old farmhouse very well refurbished inside and out, with a keen eye on details.
You’ll find a swimming pool shimmering under the Tuscan sun, the view on the soft hills and the large vineyard and the surrounding Val d’Orcia valley and Mount Amiata.
in the middle of nowhere, Locanda in Tuscany, with beautiful views of the surrounding Tuscany landscape it’s located in a world heritage area with historical Roman baths within walking distance and access to the Val d’Orcia and Pienza, perfect base to explore the region.
Other videos, venues and posts to see:
– Villa Valentini Bonaparte
– Borgo Tre Rose, Montepulciano
– Terre di Nano, Monticchiello
– Villa Cora
– Artimino, Villa la Ferdinanda
– Villa Vistarenni
– Wedding at Villa Le Fontanelle
– Villa di Corliano
– Borgo Casabianca
– Tenuta la Borriana
– Fattoria Mansi Bernardini
– Wedding at Casa Cornacchi – post 2 – post 3
– A wedding at Villa Catignano – post 2 – post 3 – post 4
– Losing my religion – R. E. M. live video
– Dire Straits – Sultans of swing live
– La Badia di Orvieto
– Hotel Quirinale Rome
– Villa Petrolo, Tuscany
– Recommendation from an Irish couple
– Crazy little thing called love – Queen live video
– Villa Pitiana
– Castello di Velona
– Borgo di Colleoli
– Nikis Resort in Umbria
– Tenuta di Casa Bruciata, umbria – Page 2
and also visit:
– Get an amazing video of your wedding with the “Italian wedding videographers” team!
– Visit Italian Wedding Musicians – www.italianweddingmusicians.com – Wedding music, audio and lights for your wedding in Italy
– Get your SIAE permit online
– Top wedding venues